OUR DOSSIER LEFT AMERICA TODAY AND IS MAKING ITS WAY TO ETHIOPIA!!! YAY!!! WE ARE NOW SIMPLY WAITING FOR THE REFERRAL OF A BABY. TECHNICALLY,WE ARE WAITING FOR THE CHILD U.S. CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATION APPROVED US FOR: A BABY OF EITHER GENDER AGED 0-6 MONTHS. CELEBRATE CHILDREN (OUR AGENCY) CALLED TODAY AND SAID THAT WE ARE THIRD IN LINE WAITING FOR AN INFANT, SO THE WAIT SHOULDN'T BE TOO LONG. IN REALITY, OUR CHILD IS LIKELY ALREADY BORN, SO PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS OR HER WELL-BEING, JOURNEY TO THE ORPHANAGE, HIS OR HER BIRTH FAMILY, AND THE MIRACLE THAT GOD WILL PERFORM BY PLACING THIS AFRICAN CHILD INTO OUR AMERICAN HANDS SO THAT ONE OF HIS SOULS CAN FULFILL THE PURPOSE HE WAS CREATED FOR. THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








10 comments:
I just got chills! We love you guys!
I need to specify that - good chills! Chills like when you hear someone sing a very beautiful song. This is so exciting!
That is awesome! We can't wait to hear more!
Heather
Tiffany & Tim
I'm praying, I'm praying... ! :) I can't wait to see what God has in store for your/our family! I hope I get to see the boys this summer!
Love you all,
Cheryl
Praise God! Your "pregnancy" has finally reached it's 9th month! I am so happy for you.
Yahoo!!! I remember the feeling when our dossier headed to the Philippines - the feeling was AWESOME...ENJOY!
Congratulations Tiffany! Mine is in route also! I also got a call from USCIS stating that my I171-h is on it's way! It's such a great feeling!
holly
Tiffany, how wonderfully exciting for you all! I hope
the wait is a short one for you.
Debbie
PS-I have to say I am hoping you get a little girl.
Horray!! Congratulations!!
We're so thankful! You'll continue to be in our prayers...
Post a Comment