Monday, April 07, 2008

Are you going to adopt more?

We will raise the children God sends us!  If my will reigned, we'd adopt two more before it was all over.  We have one son with high maintenance special needs though, and we believe that we made a commitment to each of our children to give them a family, not a fancy orphanage.  That means that they each get daily one-on-one time, each of their needs are met, each of their talents are fertilized, each of their spirits are fed, each of their special needs are considered, and each of them gets daily doses of love in their unique "love language."  Though some moms can, I can't do all that with more than three little ones at a time! :)  That said, we do occasionally get calls from our agency about children that need a home.  I am constantly checking the status of various country programs.  We pray about each one, and I certainly pray that God's will matches mine for two more eventually!

0 comments: