So fun!
Love the pics! What little men! I especially like Caleb's hat! Fabulous! rrw
Happy Easter to all of you! The pics are great.Love you all,Mom
Those ARE some precious little men! I love the necklace, Tiff! Happy Easter!
You guys look great. Sara and I miss the dogwoods in NC. I'll see you soon.
I'm loving all the pictures! You have such a beautiful family!
What handsome men and one pretty woman!! Glad you had a great day!!!Debbie
GORGEOUS pictures!!!! Your boys are TOO cute for words!!! ... and I LOVE their Easter outfits! So precious!
Love the photos. The boys are so cute and C looks like he really likes his jaunty hat. He is getting to be a big boy!
Tiffany,Your boys are adorable. As a fellow adoptive mom from the Philippines and Ethiopia, I just wanted you to know I am praying for your precious new baby as you await his/her arrival. Blessings,Tera Melberfrom the PI Yahoo Group
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
10 comments:
So fun!
Love the pics! What little men! I especially like Caleb's hat! Fabulous! rrw
Happy Easter to all of you! The pics are great.
Love you all,
Mom
Those ARE some precious little men! I love the necklace, Tiff! Happy Easter!
You guys look great. Sara and I miss the dogwoods in NC. I'll see you soon.
I'm loving all the pictures! You have such a beautiful family!
What handsome men and one pretty woman!! Glad you had a great day!!!
Debbie
GORGEOUS pictures!!!! Your boys are TOO cute for words!!! ... and I LOVE their Easter outfits! So precious!
Love the photos. The boys are so cute and C looks like he really likes his jaunty hat. He is getting to be a big boy!
Tiffany,
Your boys are adorable. As a fellow adoptive mom from the Philippines and Ethiopia, I just wanted you to know I am praying for your precious new baby as you await his/her arrival.
Blessings,
Tera Melber
from the PI Yahoo Group
Post a Comment