HERE SHE IS:
A giggly baby on our way to the US Embassy in Addis Ababa to get her paper ready to come home.

Complete with her Ethiopia baby hat, mutual love at first site at the airport in the US. She slept on his chest all night!
C.'s up to at least 100 in his "kiss my baby" account. Isn't she stunning?!
J., as expected, is a super big brother and makes sure she has everything she needs!
Africa was a life changing experience, and I'll post more later once we all adjust at home. For now, please pray for her. She is smiley and happy, but very sick, as we knew she was at referral. We have the first appointment at the doctor Monday morning to begin her medical care. Please pray that the digestive/nutritional absorption problem she has can be easily identified and quickly corrected. She is 6 months old tomorrow and though age appropriate in length, she is wearing newborn/size 1 diapers, has little strength and head control, and has yet to keep a bottle of formula in her stomach. But by His grace, she has made it this far! I am confident that through all of our prayers, God will heal her and by Christmas she'll be a very healthy thriving baby girl! Blessings,
Saturday, August 02, 2008
First Pictures!!!
Posted by Tiffany at 8:59 AM
Labels: adoption, ethiopian adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








14 comments:
BEE-U-TEE-FUL!!!!! We'll pray!
She is beautiful! We're glad you made it home safely and we'll be praying for healing and strength for her little body.
Rebekah
Tiffany, she is beautiful and so smiley!! I am glad to see the boys loving on her and I know that you will be giving her the best medical treatment possible!!! We will be praying!!!
God bless and welcome to America little Miss G.
Debbie
Oh she is AMAZING!!!!!!! It breaks my heart at how sick she is, but thrills my soul that she is with YOU and can now get proper medical care that she otherwise would probably have never gotten! AWESOME! Praying for her to heal quickly and I'm filled with joy that she is surrounded by such loving arms in her new family!!!!
Welcome home! Glad to see everyone looking so happy and in love!She is beautiful.
She is absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm so glad you are all home safe and sound. We will be praying for the doctors that take care of her on Monday. I am so happy that she is finally a part of your family and that she is a part of our extended Commune family!! I can tell that Tim is soooooo in love from that picture! Give hugs and kisses to the boys and Miss Sunflower from us! Can't wait to see more pics! Love you guys!
Tiffany, Congratulations on your safe arrival home and a BEAUITIFUL baby girl. She is absolutely gorgeous. We will be praying for the doctors wisdom and a quickly healed baby. One day, we will get to meet these amazing children of yours.
We love you,
Heather
I have been waiting ever so impatiently for these pictures! She is absolutely gorgeous and looks like she is quite happy with you and all the boys. I LOVE the picture of her with Tim. A daddy and his little girl is just so sweet. Prayers go with you as you start her medical treatment Monday.
Tiffany,
I'm glad to hear that you are all back safe and sound. Your daughter is just beautiful and with all the love and attention she will receive, she will thrive. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Take care.
Tiffany, I have not been doing as much blog reading as usually and had not realized you were traveling! How so very exciting. She is beautiful. How thrilled you all must be.
I will be praying for her health and successful treatment. God bless you all.
What an adorable and precious little girl who will grow up in a wonderful loving family surrounded by incredible big brothers. Thoughts and much love are with the whole family.
She is beautiful! And what sweet big brothers! Congratulations to all of you and I pray that she will be very healthy very soon.
Tiffany, I just wanted to say how excited I am for you and your family with the new addition of this beautiful little girl....she is gorgoues! I happened to be home in Texas with mom and dad and phil, they all got the update and were thrilled as well. We'll be praying for her health, you, Tim, and the boys. Be blessed my friend, I love keeping up with your blog...I can't tell you how much I tell people about all the great things you have going on there! I'll be in touch, Sarah
Tiffany,
The photos on your blog had me weeping tears of joy and singing God's praises!
MANY BLESSINGS on Sunflower! I will continue you to pray for her health in addition to thanking Him that she is finally in your arms. Oh happy days! Welcome sweet daughter!
Blessed be the name of the Lord!
Post a Comment