We LOVE this baby girl!!!
AND this little man who is proudly representing our middle-class-on-a-budget hot tub.


And of course this miracle who the most nurturing and kind big brother a family could dream of. We're SO proud of you, Kuya!

Now you're probably thinking, "What great pictures!" But watch what happens when we try to capture the same photogenic magic with all five of us together for the first time:
1. Good try, C.!

2. Could at least 3/5 of us be looking in the general direction of the camera? A lot to ask, I know...

3. "If someone would take this hat off my face....MOM... this almost could have been a keeper!" Sorry, Sunflower...

4. "Yes, Dear. I WILL open my eyes into the sun for this family picture! I WILL open my eyes; I WILL open my eyes..."

5. Don't forget-when we're divided into groups of two or less, we take great pictures!

6. Seriously, we don't even like each other any more.

7. But lest I speak too soon, we capture a more or less happy moment, and we really do love each other very much!

We're coming up on our holiday time of year with the boys' birthdays, Tim and I's 10 year anniversary and his birthday within 2 weeks of each other. We hope your Labor Day season is just as joyous!








11 comments:
I love C's hot tub! Beautiful family!
Beautiful family!
Ahhhhh...family photos with 5 in the family. Such fun! Love the pics!
OH MY LORD!!! Gilly has fat rolls for sure now! She looks amazing!!!! The boys are cute as ever as well!
What gorgeous pictures!! She is growing a lot, it looks like!!!
Debbie
She is absolutely gorgeous!!! Looking better all the time. What a gorgeous family. Did you ever see my post about the redneck swimming pool? The boys decided to fill our wagon with water. That way they could take their fun with them. It would be fun/interesting/chaotic to get all 4 of our boys together sometime! If we are ever close enough to each other to do that. Keep the updates coming! I love seeing her growing and thriving. BTW, I showed my oldest a photo of Sunflower and he said, "She's so cute! Is that what my sister will look like?"
Christine-with 80 different tribes in Ethiopia, you never know what she will look like! That's what makes the world beautiful though. I'm sure she'll be the perfect fit to your family, no matter what tribe she is! :)
LOVE THE PICS!! You all look wonderful no matter if its one, two, or five! Can't wait to hold Sunflower and play with the boys on the swingset. I am so proud of all of you.
Love and Kisses,
Mom
oh! oh! oh! She is looking SOOOOO happy and healthy! What a precious, precious family you have!
Wonderful pictures, Tiffany! Try seven of us...although we don't have a tiny one. Sunflower is looking fantastic and healthy and alert and well, totally loved! Thanks so much for sharing.
Brian and I just celebrated anniversary #22. Many Blessings to you and Tim.
It is easy to see the answered prayers in the photos of you and your family. And, I love the golf picture of the future Tiger Woods! May the Lord continue to bless you and all of yours!
Post a Comment