





Good thing I have a lot of pregnant friends or Sunflower would have more blankets than any one baby could ever need! I'm crocheting like the second ice-age is about to strike! C. and J. insisted on having blankets for their baby girls also, so I made them those too. Yes, I'm even crocheting for babies that aren't real... Thank you, Grandma M. for teaching me how to crochet; I'm sure you're watching from Heaven wishing you could tell me how to crochet a blanket with straight edges! ;) No, they are far from perfect, but they are getting better, and it is a pleasant mindless activity I need to keep myself from stressing about getting Sunflower home. We are still waiting on a court date, but will hopefully have news of that next week. Please continue to keep her in your prayers, and if you're pregnant, your less-than-perfect-though-made-with-love-blanket will arrive shortly! ;) Blessings,
Friday, May 02, 2008
I'm out of control...
Posted by Tiffany at 7:54 AM
Labels: adoption, ethiopian adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
They don't look less than perfect to me! I love the ribbons! If I had a baby-which I don't and am not expecting-I would special order one from you. They look so soft and cuddly! Hope you hear about court soon!
beautiful! :) I also love crocheting and will probably go crazy as well when it's eventually "baby time" for us! Great job!
You are doing a wonderful job and yes, Grandma M would be very proud of you. Love the blankets for the boys dolls. Thanks again for my card yesterday.
Love ya, Mom
Tiffany those are gorgeous blankets. I've always wanted to be able to crochet and have tried, but i'm terrible at it. You could sell those, i would seriously buy one. Someday you'll have to teach me (when you're in town and have a LOT of patience).
Jen-it's a date! Steve got married in Jamaica last week-to a wonderful girl-and we're hoping he'll have a reception in St. Louis this year. So hopefully I'll see you all then! :)
Very nice, Tiffany. I think crocheting or stitching or sewing or any handcraft is such a "natural" way for mothers to wait for thier little ones. It is very therapeutic (sp?).
I think the blankets are lovely.
You are doing a great job with all those blankets, maybe a craft show is in your future to raise money to spend on the little one!!!
Debbie
Post a Comment