...and let's not forget denying cyclone aid workers access into Burma so that no one can take pictures and get first hand accounts of all the horrible things this regime has done. Please continue to pray for my friends in Burma, and that aid gets to ALL the victims, not just the victims who have never spoken out for democracy or who are of the "right" tribe. We are STILL waiting to hear from church members we know and love in Yangon. See my sidebar, under Partners in Progress, for ways you can help. And just to make sure that your anger is placed in the right direction, it's China who supports the Burmese military regime. And it's Satan who is influencing China. Yes, I'm telling myself that a lot lately: "Don't hate, Tiffany. Don't hate Than Shwe; don't hate China. Hate Satan." Only Satan could do things as horrible as what happens, as what I've seen with my own eyes, in Burma.
Friday, May 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
I can't imagine a human being doing these things to another human being. This level of hate can only come form Satan. The Burmese are in our prayers, Tiffany!
Yes, and in the militia's defense-ahem-most of these soldiers are children, or were abducted when they were children to become soldiers. They've been brainwashed in their formative years, and I think it is only in situations like that-like we see in Africa as well-are such horrific acts possible. Yet China pays for it, and they AREN'T children...
Thank you Tiffany. I had no idea.
That was a powerful video. Is this being played on television? Needs to be.
Nope-they're all on the 30 day campaign for Burma at http://uscampaignforburma.org/
Post a Comment