Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hello, Shadow!


C. has discovered the finer nuances of the shadow concept lately, though I have yet to discover how to remember to hold the camera horizontally when capturing a video clip.  So, because they both have cute moments in them, assume the tilt position and enjoy C. and His Shadow Parts 1 and 2, presented in dual cinema-graphic perspectives.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Loved both of these. Can't wait to hold and snuggle the boys again! Will talk to you soon.
Love and Kisses, Mom

graceling said...

That was fantastic- well worth the crink my my neck:)

Lindsey said...

I have the same problem with my camera. WHy can't they just make it so it's easy to view vertical video? It shouldn't be much harder than turning an image sideways. (Very cute videos, by the way.)

Melanie said...

Very cute videos Tiff! I loved the family camp pictures. I bet the boys are ready to go again(Tim included)!!! Talk to you soon!

Debbie said...

I love the videos!! He is so cute!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Hysterical!!! Loved it! -rrw