Another family from our agency is traveling next week to pick up their sweet boys in Ethiopia. Mary, the mom, was kind enough to offer to hand carry little care packages to the children still waiting at the orphanage for their families to travel. As long as it fits in a gallon ziplock, she'll find a place for it and bring it to our little Sunflower. I'm getting ours all ready to go, full of infant vitamin drops, a Mommy scented, super-soft, crocheted, mini-blanket; pacifiers, onsies, rattles, soap, shampoo, diaper creme, lotion, and a photo album full of pictures of her new family. It's amazing what'll fit in a gallon baggie! Prayerfully, it'll all make it to Sunflower. To see Mary's beautiful boys-and the rest of her family-check out her blog: www.fillingthequiver.blogspot.com
Thursday, May 08, 2008
From here to Addis with love
THANK YOU, MARY for making room for this in your luggage!
Still no news of a court date for us, so please continue to pray that we get that soon so I can travel and bring little packages for other families! Blessings,
Posted by Tiffany at 8:17 AM
Labels: adoption, ethiopian adoption
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Too cute! I'll pray it all makes it to her little hands and that she learns your faces!
You are so welcome, Tiffany! I am glad to take it. We are working on sorting out all of the donations this evening. I can't believe we leave one week from tomorrow!
Your care package is adorable. You are making it really special for your little one!
Blessings,
Mary
How precious! I can not wait to see this little Sunflower! It makes ME anxious for you to get to her and bring her home, so I can NOT imagine how you must feel!!!!! Many many prayers to get her here soon!!
Tiffany, these are great to send to your baby girl!!! What a great gift!!
Debbie
Post a Comment