Sunday, June 22, 2008

One more day...


Please join us, if you're so moved and inclined, in prayer and fasting for Sunflower's court date Tuesday.  Ethiopia is a day ahead of us, so her court hearing will actually take place Monday night, US time.  Therefore, we are praying diligently tomorrow (Monday).  I will post the results of the hearing as soon as I get them, hopefully early Tuesday!  Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know we'll be praying!

Renee and Brian said...

My fingers are crossed that things will go well as I'm sure they will.

Anonymous said...

Will be praying several times throughout the day that everything will go as planned with Sunflower. I really hope you get this hurdle accomplished so when you are away at Burma that it will be one less thing on your mind.

Melanie said...

Praying - Love you guys!

Becky said...

Definitely praying!! Get here soon Sunflower!!!!!