This is how we feel about getting a COURT DATE today!!! Woo Hoo!:
Lyrics: The birdies in the treetops (or treepots, as J. sings it) sing their song;
The angels in the chorus sing along.
The flowers in the garden lend their hues,
Waterlife, waterlife praise Him too!
THANK YOU for praying!!! Somehow, no one seems to know exactly how, Sunflower's PAPERWORK made it to Addis for submission before the deadline! SHE is still in Kamashi at the orphanage though. So thank you little bird or African antelope that mysteriously carried her papers to the judge 14 hours away through a tribal war! Now that she's submitted, we have 3 weeks to figure out how to get her to the capital, along with her birthmother, for the court date. Please pray the violence stops and the roads open up so that they can get to Addis for the hearing. Some families missed their court dates this week because the birth families in Kamashi weren't able to safely travel to appear in court in Addis Ababa.
Sunflower will be presented to Ethiopian court to make her placement with us official on June 24th!!! I can travel to go get her about 6 weeks after she passes court, so we are well on our way to getting her HOME! Yay!!!
There are other children, some much sicker than Sunflower, whose papers have not made it through the roadblocks yet. Keep them in your prayers also. All of these children need to get home!
All creation praises Him, and so do we!








15 comments:
Awesome!!!
V
Congrats! I'm very excited for your family!
tiffany, thank you for taking the time to keep us posted. it is such an encouragement to see your faith and to see God working.
Woo hoo! So if she passes court on the 24th we go around the first week of Aug.? Oh boy!!!
R
YEAH!!!!!!! I am thrilled with this!!
Debbie
Hi Tiff:
That is great news. We will now pray that they can get to the city for the court date.
Dad
How awesome is the power of prayer!! I know you don't know me but I would love to add you to my list of "blogging buddies". Would that be okay with you? I would add a link to your site on mine. I won't do it without your permission though.
How exciting. And God is so good. I am praying now
for Sunflower - all those precious little ones. And for all of you. Love you,
Phyllis H.
Yea, Just got back from Topeka today and heard the news. I am so happy and still praying for her safty. Grandma is doing wonderful and in very little pain. Will talk to you more on this later.
Love ya, Mom
Wow, just listened to the video and he is doing so well with his talking (singing). You have worked so hard with him and it really shows. I am so proud of both of you! Love, Mom
What wonderful news!! Congratulations and continued prayers!
Praise God! Thanks for keeping us updated. I will continue to pray!
Tiffany, that is absolutely wonderful news! I hope that everything goes smoothly for you and that in no time at all, you'll be holding you baby girl.
Wow, Tiffany, what an answer to prayer.
Continuing to pray for you and little Sunflower. God sure seems to be working hard on this one.
it is truly amazing what can happen sometimes and we are so looking forward to meeting this little angel - well for us from a distance as it is a littel far from Australia - through future updates.
Post a Comment