Saturday, May 26, 2007

We Miss You, Timmy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's the sweetest thing ever!
Miss you guys-

Anonymous said...

Oh there's sound too! Now I'm weepy. We'll pray for him too.

Becky said...

Are you trying to make a pregnant girl cry? :) Many prayers for Timmy, you and the boys while you're apart... again, I can not imagine what that would be like and I have nothing but respect for you! Lots of love! (and good job on the slide show!!!!)

Anonymous said...

I loved this. It made me cry so I turned it off but I loved it. Thanks. I am now at the new location, our place is still not finished yet. Thank you again for the slide show and tell the boys thank you too. We have a puppy here. Her name is cookie.
love Timmy

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Yes, it made me cry also. The four of you are so strong. I admire you so much and I pray for all of you daily. Hurry home Tim. We ALL miss you!! Mom (Lolah)

Anonymous said...

Tiff, it truly takes a strong woman to survive through deployments. All of us woman in the commune have had our husbands gone at some point in time and most of the time, all at the same time. I admire you and your strength in being such a strong mommy for those loving boys. Just know that we are all here for a laugh, good cry or a pat on the back. You are truly amazing. I love and miss you all tons.

Heather