A friend called me this weekend to tell me that her husband's plane was supposedly coming in that evening. We thought maybe Tim was on it too. Since we were in town around that time, I went ahead and met my friend at the guys' work to wait for the buses to come in, just in case. And sure enough...Tim was on that plane! Nevermind that I had a wet head from the shower I just took and sweats on. NOT the usual look for picking up your husband from war whom you haven't seen in months! Oh well; it was better than a burka. The boys were elated. Caleb ran to him laughing, screaming, "Daddy! Daddy!" Judah took a little while to re-warm up to him, but all is well now. Tim is home for several months at least, we hope, and life is sooooooooo good! Thanks for all of your prayers during this deployment. Blessings,
P.S. Judah gave himself a very handsome haircut the other day. ;) So no, I didn't do that, and he isn't pulling his hair out in chunks. Evidently, giving oneself a haircut is fairly common for toddlers!










10 comments:
yay! yay! yay! I'm soooooooooooo happy for you and so glad that Tim is home safe!! That must be one of the best feelings in the world to see your hubby after that many months!! yay! Love those pictures! You're all grinning ear to ear!
I love C's big smile in the last picture! What a day! Love to you all,
Chloe gave herself a haircut too about 3 weeks ago - Luckily, I caught her after a couple of snips!!! Welcome home Tim! Love, Melanie
Tiffany,
Beautiful entry!! Thank you for sharing and please give Tim a big "thank you" hug from my family for his service to our country. I have the utmost respect for him and his fellow soldiers (and for you moms who hold down the fort in their absence).
Blessings,
Nikki
How very exciting! I'm so happy for you and your family!!! :)
YEAH!!!!!! This is great news!! I am very happy for you all. Now you all can finish all you need to do for your adoption!!! Melanie and I were talking just now ironically, and she is so excited for you too!
Debbie Wankel
WELCOME HOME TIM! So glad you are home safe and sound. I know how much your family has missed you.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom-in-law
This is the day I ve been praying for. Thank you God for answering prayers. The boys and both of you look so wonderful-wish I had those big hugs- love you all-Granny
Your photos say it all....coming home! There is no other theme that is so universally understood by all. God bless,
Enjoy. Everyone looks so happy and who cares what you wear. It is what is inside that counts. So far Mario has kept away from the scissors and his hair but I am sure it will happen one day. The beauty of hair is that it grows back so no harm done.
Post a Comment