Our neighbor's little dog, Snowflake, and our dog, Moon, have dug a hole under the fence together. Thankfully, it isn't big enough for Moon to crawl through, but Snowflake is a regular guest in our backyard. One of C.'s favorite things to do is get into that hole, stick his head through to the neighbor's yard, and say, "Boo!" I do try to discourage that, as he could get his head stuck or nipped in the nose by little Snowflake. He's just as thrilled to shout, "Boo!" whenever Snowflake peeks into our yard, though. I'm glad the little things still make him so happy!
Monday, April 23, 2007
Peek-A-Boo!
Posted by Tiffany at 4:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Peek a boo is always fun. Do you remember your brother and holly? He would sit for hours reading stories to that dog even though he was only two and couldn't read. He spent so much time there that the neighbors put in a gate so he could visit without having to climb the fence! Love ya, mom
ha! So cute! What a fun game! I got caught up with your last post, too... that must be so hard to explain to your boys what is going on, but it sounds like they are catching on. Hoping and praying that Tim is home safely soon! Hope all is well... glad to see you're getting some spring weather like we are finally! :)
What a wonderful site! We have yet to meet, but hopefully this summer when you come out to see LoLah we will have the chance. I enjoy reading your site and I admire what Tim and you are doing.
Post a Comment