That's fun! I love how you attempted to keep the boys' shoes from being completely ruined! Did it work?!?!? I miss your kiddos so much! They are just so neat! J gorgeous as always. C full of spunk and adorable. And Miss G looks amazing!!!! Love her curls!
It worked! The bags were rubber banded to their ankles. Boots would have sunk and got stuck allowing their feet to slip right out of them. We had to wash their shoes still, but they weren't ruined and they didn't catch pneumonia from freezing feet! They said that they like Papa's house better without water! Who needs fishing when you can have a mud playground?! :)
Just LOVED that slideshow...it sure did make me smile. The children are growing so fast...and I can't remember one picture there that they weren't grinning ear to ear.
Boys will be boys! Girls will be girls! and that is just the way they are. Too cute!! There is nothing like the magic of Christmas and family and all that it means. It looked like a fantastic family time.
8 comments:
That's fun! I love how you attempted to keep the boys' shoes from being completely ruined! Did it work?!?!? I miss your kiddos so much! They are just so neat! J gorgeous as always. C full of spunk and adorable. And Miss G looks amazing!!!! Love her curls!
It worked! The bags were rubber banded to their ankles. Boots would have sunk and got stuck allowing their feet to slip right out of them. We had to wash their shoes still, but they weren't ruined and they didn't catch pneumonia from freezing feet! They said that they like Papa's house better without water! Who needs fishing when you can have a mud playground?! :)
How sweet! Great pictures as usual... glad you all had a great Christmas!
What fun! I love the plastic bags on the boys feet. I can remember my mom putting bread bags on our feet under out boots to keep us dry.
Beautiful pictures of the family. You mom looks so young and I feel so old to have still have little ones.
Your babies are growing so much! I try to drop in from time to time. I can hardly believe that is the same baby you brought home last summer. WOW!
Thanks for the memories! We all had such a wonderful time. Nothing like Christmas with little ones. Miss you all already.
Love ya, Mom
Just LOVED that slideshow...it sure did make me smile. The children are growing so fast...and I can't remember one picture there that they weren't grinning ear to ear.
Happy New Year, Beautiful Family!!
Boys will be boys! Girls will be girls! and that is just the way they are. Too cute!! There is nothing like the magic of Christmas and family and all that it means. It looked like a fantastic family time.
Post a Comment