We are so very jealous! B. and I had a conversation in the car last week and he said, "Mommy, it's not fair, all the other states get snow except us!" I wish we could have some of that beautiful snow soon! Your pictures are gorgeous! Kim
WoW!! That is alot of snow. Where were the snow angels?? LOL Living in Texas we do not see much snow and it made me cold just looking at the pictures. :) I miss those snowball fighting days.... The kids are so adorable!!!
They look like they are having a wonderful time. I like her new kissy face! Hope it stayed a couple of days for the kids to play in. Kiss the kids for me. Love ya, Mom
7 comments:
WOW! That's A LOT of snow for NC! Glad to see everyone had fun in it...although Little Miss doesn't look too terribly thrilled! LOL
Great pictures!! So cute!!! She is growing so well!!
Debbie
We are so very jealous! B. and I had a conversation in the car last week and he said, "Mommy, it's not fair, all the other states get snow except us!" I wish we could have some of that beautiful snow soon! Your pictures are gorgeous! Kim
What a wonderful winter wonderland!
WoW!! That is alot of snow. Where were the snow angels?? LOL Living in Texas we do not see much snow and it made me cold just looking at the pictures. :) I miss those snowball fighting days.... The kids are so adorable!!!
Love
Angel
They look like they are having a wonderful time. I like her new kissy face! Hope it stayed a couple of days for the kids to play in. Kiss the kids for me.
Love ya, Mom
To think you are having SNOW and here in Aus it is so unbelievably hot (38 + degrees celcius - no idea in fahrenheit!!!)
Post a Comment