Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

Sleepy babies after holiday parties
The boys sang, "We Three Kings" at their Christmas program, so now they call all bright stars, "Star of Wonder."  Here's Sunflower putting her first "Star of Wonder" on her first Christmas tree.

They have the nervous bite-my-lower-lip look going on, except Sunflower.  She's just saying, "Who in the world are YOU?"  But they all three made it on the jolly old guy's lap which is quite an accomplishment!

We're off for holiday travels, so MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours, and HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

SO SO Cute!!! All 3 of them!! I love the tree pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Oooo-I love that fuzzy tree picture of you and Sunflower! OK really, where are all of her awesome bows coming from? Are you making them? She looks fabulous in every picture! The boys are mighty handsome too! Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

Some I make, but most come from www.pinkbowtique.com I've had a mom or two gawk at paying $15.oo for a bow, but they all will pay that for a dress or a pair of cute jeans that the baby will outgrow in 3 months or so. The bows fit 6 mon-3 yrs., so she gets years of use of them. She gets them on special occasions, like Tuesday ;) , and I can take the bows off of the bands when she's older and turn them into hair clippies. The orphanage shaved her bald, so the bows have kinda become her thing while her hair comes in. Merry Christmas to you too!

Karen said...

Merry Christmas from sunny warm Australia where it is great weather to be outside running around and having BBQs with family and friends. Enjoy your holidays away.

Anonymous said...

Love the Santa pic. The kids look wonderful. Can't wait to see you and watch the babies open their Christmas presents. Safe travels.
Love ya,
Mom

Bradford L. Stevens said...

Hi Tiff,

May your Christmas be joyous and full of blessing and grace. Your life is a bright, shining star. We love watching you and all of yours from afar. I know your Father in heaven is proud of you.

Grace and Peace,

Dita said...

Love all the pictures...especially the one with Santa and the one with Sunflower and you!

Merry Christmas!

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

Happy New Year! I can't wait to watch you and your family in 2009 and see the kids grow up together! I have a special place for C. b/c he is so much like my boys! :)