OMG!!! She is GORGEOUS! If I found her under my tree I'd eat her up!
must tickle that cute little nose.
She's like a little angel!!! She has just blossomed into this amazing little girl!!! Just precious!!
Are you sure you haven't moved? I see her picture and think "Eskimo baby." Sunshine is so beautiful.
Winters in the South are my new favorite season; they're like Autumn in the midwest/west. Granted, it was 65 today, but it has been a perfect 28/58 range: cold enough to bundle up, but not so cold that you hate to ever go outside. LOVE it!!!
so beautiful!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
6 comments:
OMG!!! She is GORGEOUS! If I found her under my tree I'd eat her up!
must tickle that cute little nose.
She's like a little angel!!! She has just blossomed into this amazing little girl!!! Just precious!!
Are you sure you haven't moved? I see her picture and think "Eskimo baby." Sunshine is so beautiful.
Winters in the South are my new favorite season; they're like Autumn in the midwest/west. Granted, it was 65 today, but it has been a perfect 28/58 range: cold enough to bundle up, but not so cold that you hate to ever go outside. LOVE it!!!
so beautiful!
Post a Comment