This is what happens when you blink. I love the boy he's become, but I miss my baby boys!
He is soooooooooo handsome!
Just like the pic I saw of J this weekend. Boy they have changed! Had a wonderful time with all of you. Can't wait to do it again.Kisses, Mom
It happens all so fast. My baby girl is turning 16 tomorrow. I also miss our baby years, but am enjoying my older kids very much.
That is amazing but you are right it all happens sooooo fast. All memories and photos are just precious. Mario loves talking about when he was a baby and all the things he couldnt do or reach. He feels so big boy now
What a sweet post! And may I just say he is one handsome little guy!!!!
What a handsome little man!!!!!
Your family is beautiful :)
He's too cute! I miss seeing you and your kids on Sunday mornings.
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
8 comments:
He is soooooooooo handsome!
Just like the pic I saw of J this weekend. Boy they have changed! Had a wonderful time with all of you. Can't wait to do it again.
Kisses, Mom
It happens all so fast. My baby girl is turning 16 tomorrow. I also miss our baby years, but am enjoying my older kids very much.
That is amazing but you are right it all happens sooooo fast. All memories and photos are just precious. Mario loves talking about when he was a baby and all the things he couldnt do or reach. He feels so big boy now
What a sweet post! And may I just say he is one handsome little guy!!!!
What a handsome little man!!!!!
Your family is beautiful :)
He's too cute! I miss seeing you and your kids on Sunday mornings.
Post a Comment