Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our angel who refuses to smile in front of a camera...



Her refusal to smile makes me smile.  She's the only baby I know who's stoicism is comical! She is really is a ham away from the camera, though: big smiles, belly laughs...  Cameras just are not her friends!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is determined not to smile in that last shot! How cute! Love the hair bow! Where'd you get it?

Tiffany said...

I made that one, but I get a lot of her bows online. Sweet Baby Bowtique has great stuff, but their service is slow. Pink Bowtique is great all around though.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

In that last photo she looks like she is just daring you to make her smile. What a riot. She has such an adorable face, who needs to smile. Your family is lovely.

Anonymous said...

R, This was so funny I had to post it here too from Facebook so Tim can read it!
***********************************
I have to say, the only one with an expression on his face that is true to him is J!!! G is like, "seriously....i'm so exhausted." C says, "you are a strange and funny man behind that camera." T is a little, "this is the best i can do or else she'll kill me." And you..."really cameraman...stop calling us sweetie and take the darn picture." BWHAHAHA! But...it is a good picture of you...just knowing you I can see the thoughts in everyone's heads!

Anonymous said...

She has the biggest eyes! How beautiful and her big brothers look so handsome. I can't wait to get there and see if a silly old woman can get her to smile on camera! Love ya all so much,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you remember me, Denise McCoy from mcknight Rd. I found your blog thru Jenny or Becky.
I jut wanted you to know how much i enjoy reading and watching your beautiful children grow. Sunflower has changed so much from those first photos! I too love the headbands!!

Debbie said...

What great pictures!!! Your kids are getting so big! What a great family picture!!

Heidy used to not smile for cameras too. But does now!!!

Debbie

Jason said...

Tiffany, I just had to say that when Eli saw Sunflower's picture from across the room he loved her! I scrolled down to the other pictures and he ran over saying "back Mommy!" I had to go back to her picture and he looked at it for a while. I asked him if he thought she was pretty and he shook his head yes. Too cute! You all look wonderful!
love,
Sara

Robyn said...

Hey...she smiled for me in ET! Maybe you just needed me there! LOL Miss you!