A Master's Degree, ten years of marriage and a baby girl...what a year! Have a fantabulous 33rd! We love you!
Monday, September 08, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIMMY!
Posted by Tiffany at 7:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Master's Degree, ten years of marriage and a baby girl...what a year! Have a fantabulous 33rd! We love you!
Posted by Tiffany at 7:28 AM
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Timmy! I had no idea you were THAT much older than me! LOL
Happy Birthday, Daddy! Thanks for the big kiss and the new home! You're the best! -"Sunflower"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FIRST BUNDLE OF JOY-KNOW HOW U 2 FEEL- WE WAITED 9 FOR TIM LOVE YOU AND WISH U THE BEST- YOUR CARD WILL BE LATE AS USUAL MOM
Happy Birthday, Dad! I'll make you a chocolate cake. I love you! Maybe we can play golf for your birthday. Love, your oldest son
Happy Birthday to you! I want to eat cupcakes on your birthday. Superman cupcakes! I love you, your youngest-and biggest-son
Happy Birthday Timmy! Wow 33! You're getting close to funny socks and a fanny pack huh?
Your card from us will also be late...sorry :)
Hope you had a wonderful day.
The Demings
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!!
You are the best son-in-law in the whole world. I love the way you love my daughter and your beautiful family. You are a wonderful father and a really neat guy. Have a super day.
Love and Kisses,
Lolah (mom #2)
Thanks everyone for all those nice things you said. I love yall too.
Timmy
This is still my absolutely most favoritest (oops, I slipped into toddler talk again) picture on your entire blog. Love, LOVE, LOVE it!!! Oh, and happy birthday to Tim!
Happy Belated Birthday from The Brashears!!!!!!!! Love the pic!
Post a Comment