~Thank you Sara, DJ and Kira for a delicious Italian meal, adult conversation, and a night out.
~Thank you Mom for babysitting.
~Thank you Timmy for the daisies.
~Thank you to Melanie for the hilarious e-card.
~Thank you to friends and family who sent traditional cards, checks and gift certificates.
~Thank you to all the older and wiser women from Helen Street who shared memories from their great years beyond thirty to encourage me.
What do you know? Thirty isn't so bad after all!
Blessings,








5 comments:
Happy Birthday Tiffany,
I love you and will see you in about a week.
I am glad you had a fun night out with the girls and thank you Shelia for baby sitting.
Tim
PS
that last comment was from me (Tim). I was just signed in under Tiff's account.
Tim
Birthdays are just numbers and it is all about how you live each day and enjoy your life and everything that comes your way. However - now you have hit 30 you apparently become instantly smarter wiser and old to anyone in their 20's but still young to anyone who has hit 40! Hope you had a beautiful celebration. Have a great 10 years in your 30's
I loved taking care of the little ones. We had a wonderful time. I am home safe and sound. Thanks for all your help this week. Give the boys a kiss for me. Love, Lolah
Post a Comment