Thursday, March 08, 2007

C.: So you're the "big" brother, huh? Did you see those measurements yesterday? I'm weighing in at 27 lbs. and you're still holding steady at 28. Yep-one pound, big brother. And to think I'm the one that gets in trouble for not finishing his dinner. Just think what will happen when I start eating!

Look out behind you...here I come!
J.: Don't get so excited yet. Look what happens if I stretch my neck up real high like this. I'm still nearly a whole head taller than you!

C.: Today-sure. But watch out! I'm gaining on you! And by the way, it's more like a half a head.
I mean, I'm not real good with numbers yet, but let me bring you in on a little secret: I don't think there's that much difference between 31 and 33 inches. And they call you 3 1/2!
J.: At least I pee in the toilet.

C.: Hmph! I drive better than you.

J.: Oh yeah-well, I'll love you no matter how big you get. Little brother.
We didn't anticipate C. passing J. in height and weight for a couple of years, but a couple of months may be more realistic! Poor J. has tiny-ness in his genes, I'm afraid. At least he has a big heart!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Tif- I'm behind on checking blogs, so I am so sorry I missed out on saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Hope it was a great one! And my goodness! Caleb is sure growing, isn't he??? Your boys are so precious, and I love how they are best buds- 2 peas in a pod. Hope you're having a good weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pictures!! They are so cute. (yes, I am grandma (Lolah) but they ARE cute!) Have a wonderful week. Love and Kisses,
Lolah

Karen said...

For comparison Mario (at 2 1/2) is 13.5kilos which is almost 30 lb and is 93cm which I think is about 36 inches - but I am not good on teh conversions. By the way they are 2 little cuties who look like they are cheeky monkeys!