Monday, April 10, 2006

Yay!!!!


When Tim is gone, I often wear his old PT sweatshirt in the morning. It's gray, ten sizes too big for me, zips up and has a hood. It's become habit to lay it over the boys' Pack-n-Play when I'm not wearing it, just so it's easy access for the next morning. Last week, I went in to check on C. while he was taking a nap, and he had pulled Daddy's sweatshirt down and curled up to take a nap on it. He must miss him as much as I do! But, Tim called yesterday, and he has been approved to come home this month! Yay!!!! It could be as early as next week, but probably not until closer to the end of the month. It's only leave, so he'll have to go back mid-May, but we are soooooo excited for him to come home. Thanks to all of you who prayed that he'd be granted leave to take care of all of the adoption and medical stuff that has come up, and please continue to pray that all things continue to work so that he gets home. Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

YEA!!!!!! How exciting! Can't wait to hear that he is home! Love you all! Buona Pasqua - Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a picture. I am so glad that Tim is coming home soon. It will be wonderful for all of you to be together. Can't wait for Judah to meet his daddy and Caleb to see him again. Lots of Love, Mom

Becky said...

What a PRECIOUS picture! And I'm so glad your hubby gets to come home! Yay!! Lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany, it is Carrie Davis from camp, well now Carrie Hollingsworth. I love reading to see how you and your family are doing. Congradulations on the adoption of those two beautiful boys! I am praying for your husband to have a safe return and hope you enjoy your every minute you have together.
I just wanted to drop in and say HELLO!
Love the Hollingsworth's
Aaron, Carrie, Austin and Abby

Anonymous said...

That is so great to hear that Tim is coming home!! That is so wonderful! I wish we were there to see yoru boys and welcome Tim home! Keep in touch! Stephanie, Matt