Wednesday, April 26, 2006

. . .And Daddy Makes Four!
The doorbell rang last night at 7:00 p.m., and guess who it was!? Timmy's home and having a BLAST with two very happy little boys. C-to our surprise-really recognized Tim. He smiled, laughed and tried to claw his way out of his bouncy chair to get to him as soon as Tim came through the door. That made Tim very happy, to say the least. J. hasn't had any attachment issues with him, even though Tim didn't hesitate to put him in time-out within four hours of meeting him. J. hugs him, calls him "Dada,"and signs, "more" whenever Tim takes a break from horseplaying with him. It's going very smoothly. I'm not sure how long he will be here, but it will be close to a month, if not longer. God is good, and we are in awe of our blessings! (Sorry the best picture is fuzzy; we didn't take them!)




Sometimes C. laughs so hard he falls over. It's hilarious. This time it was about the "P" sound. I dont' know why, but whenever J. and I work on the "P" sound (that's a sound he couldn't say, so I'd say "p" into his hand so that he'd feel the air from the "p" until he got it) C. cracks up! So, if you want C. to laugh, just walk up to him and say, "Purple," or "Pineapple." Yep-hilarious!


13 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hooraaaaay!
This news totally made my day.

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,

Thanks for the great news and pictures! God bless you
guys!
Ted and Lisa

Anonymous said...

Tim and Tiff,
I happy for all four of you that you are reunited, happy and healthy.
Peace and safety.
The Wolf.

Melanie said...

We love you guys - No need to say more!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I LOVE the blog! Enjoy your time!

Tim, Robyn, and Lily

Anonymous said...

Tim & Tiffany,

Emma shared your site with mom, and mom shared with me. I have enjoyed the stories and pictures so much! I miss having little ones around. My kids are all grown up! Cherish these days - they pass quickly, and you will wonder where all the time has gone! Tim - so glad you are home! You have been in our thoughts and prayers, along with Tiffany and the boys! We are so happy for you!

Love,
"Cousin" Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Tim!!!!
So happy to hear your back with your family. The pictures are darling. You have two darling little boy's whom I'm sure are very active. Enjoy your time together.
Mary and Phil

Anonymous said...

Jay and I are so happy for your family and hope that we can see you all before Tim has to go again! You are a beautiful family!! Love you both!
Jay & Sara

Becky said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S HOME!That news made my day!!! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Wonderful to have you home Tim. I am so glad that all is going well with the boys. I hope you get to have a long visit home. Maybe you will still be there when I visit the end of May. Love you all so much. Mom (Lolah)

Anonymous said...

My brother is awesome.

Tom

bluggier said...

Tiffany, I'm so glad everything worked out OK and Tim is home. We heard about the "time out" episode from Earl and Faye in Wednesday Bible class. Enjoy your time together.

Jay Plank
Southwest Church

Jenny Reijgers said...

What great news and adorable pictures of the 4 of you. I'm so happy for you and this time you get to spend together. Can't wait for more pix.
love,
jenny