










The boys had a lot of fun dressing up and pretending to be firemen, policemen, Dr.'s, dentists, musicians and soldiers. Yes, Tim, even soldiers. In fact, J. knew exactly what to do with a ruck-sack and had fun exploring what was in it. As always, C.'s favorite part was the musical instrument station. Blessings,
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Our Day at the Children's Museum
Posted by Tiffany at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Oh my! You guys had a fun day out! I love that you're taking them out to do great things like that! That's the kind of stuff you'll remember forever! You truly are a SUPER mommy!!! :)
Tiffany, your pictures make the blog! Thanks for taking the time to share them with us. We here in Topeka continue to follow your family and mention you regularly at Southwest!
Tiffany,
I love you and the boys and the pictures and I am trying to get home.
love Tim
Hi Tiffany, I want to go to the museum too. Is he there yet?
give all 3 a hug for Granny
Emma,
He told me today that he should be able to get a plane within the next 24 hrs., with an anticipated arrival here before next Friday. He;ll probably be somewhere else for a few days waiting on a connecting flight. But, next week sometime he should be home. Love ya,
Tiff
Post a Comment