Sunday, April 16, 2006

The past two weeks in pictures


C. is such a flirt! These were taken at a friend's house last week. C. and Victoria are only three weeks apart, and he loves to play with her hair and sit by her in cradle-roll class. Also, notice he's standing almost all the way up to play with that Elmo table! More on that below.
Me and the boys.

. . . the many faces of J.



















. . . and the many faces of C.! Yes, I know C. has a serious morning afro- poof going on in this picture, but the point is that he's STANDING UP! Two weeks ago, C.pulled himself up to his knees in his crib. I was shocked! But not as shocked as I was to catch him pulled up to standing a few days ago! Then to watch him walk back and forth in his crib while holding on to the rail. And he's only seven months old! But I guess if there's something tasty enough to teeth on, he'll find a way to get to it. He's developing so fast I can't keep up. Sometimes I think if I had a teething bar on the ceiling he'd learn to fly in five days!


Here's the boys at the park. (Notice I did C.'s hair. :) I don't let him out with that crazy do from above!) C. follows J. EVERYWHERE, including up the slide. He is a handsome little boy, isn't he? J. has taken to waving good-bye to airplanes. Remember before he would fall onto the ground in fits of terror everytime a plane flew over, which amounted to a lot of terror considering there's an airforce base in town. He started waving to planes while hiding behind my legs, then while holding my hand, and now he just stops whatever he's doing and waves. He's getting more and more "sound acclimated" to America.




THANK YOU SOOOO much, Emma ("Granny") for coming in last week to help! I really needed a break, and the kids loved getting spoiled! Let's see. . .I got the oil changed in the Jeep, the taxes done, went to the dentist, got the boys to the doctor, bought large things that wouldn't fit in the cart with two kids in there too, mowed the lawn, fertilized, mulched. . .what didn't I get done??!!! THANK YOU!!!! Any other grandparents-you're welcome to come and do the same ANYTIME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the update. Wow they are changing so fast. Can't wait to see them again. Love ya, Mom

Becky said...

GREAT pics once again!! When does Tim get to come home?

Tiffany said...

Becky,
He should be leaving where he is any day now-if he hasn't left already. Yeah!!!
Tiff