Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Ultimate Lose-Lose


She really wanted to eat that snowball...but it froze her little hand.  So, Tim took it away from her.  But she really wanted to eat that snowball...but it froze her hand...  Yes, we felt kinda mean eventually and helped her out.  But it was a little funny.  Just a little? ;)

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh Miss G life is so frustrating! LOL! It was VERY funny! I didn't know she could scream like that! LOL

Debbie said...

LOL, I think it was quite a bit funny!

My nephew did the same thing once with a bowl of icecream. He would eat a big spoonful, get a brain freeze and then scream, eat another big bite, get a brain freeze and scream. Even when we cut it up into really small pieces, he insisted on getting a bit mouthful.

I just love watching the minds of little ones try and figure out these deep mysteries.

Dan, Kellie & Kiddos said...

Yes, definitely funny! Both my boys enjoyed watching it, asking baby sad?

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

Too funny!
Robbie