This is the baby version of Rock Band!!! Love the pics!
We have that et for our two little ones, too! They love it!!
Love the pics Tiff. I can't believe how big C is! Looking forward to seeing all of you next week. I should be out there next Sat. Take care and I will call you guys sometime next week before I come.
C looks like the preschooler he is and no longer a baby! Isn't it funny how that happens so quickly?!?!? Such a little boy now!
Great pictures!!! You have such cute kiddos!!Debbie
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
5 comments:
This is the baby version of Rock Band!!! Love the pics!
We have that et for our two little ones, too! They love it!!
Love the pics Tiff. I can't believe how big C is! Looking forward to seeing all of you next week. I should be out there next Sat. Take care and I will call you guys sometime next week before I come.
C looks like the preschooler he is and no longer a baby! Isn't it funny how that happens so quickly?!?!? Such a little boy now!
Great pictures!!! You have such cute kiddos!!
Debbie
Post a Comment