There isn't much more to say than this, is there? She cracks us up! And yes, there was a huge shout that came with that pose. She is not a small personality! :) It'll blow up if you click it and want the full effect.
We did get some great ones though-as if this one isn't great- but, you know, more...traditional ones, and they will be posted after Christmas cards are mailed out.
And since Veteran's Day makes me think of my Timmy, who makes me think of weddings and love and whatnot, here's something old, new, borrowed and blue for the week:
Old: The old standard "Jingle Bells" sounds best when played on the cello by J. pizzicato style and very, very legato.
New: A Ginger snap latte is the same thing as a Gingerbread Bread latte. Why change the name and confuse people after all these years???
Borrowed: Kim Edwards' short story collection, "Secrets of the Fire King"-that I borrowed from the used book store-is fabulous!
Blue: A little bittersweet, actually. When C. was an infant, and I was worried he'd fall prey to SIDS because of his high risk for it, I slept each night with my hand on his back. As long as his back softly rose and fell in tempo we both slept well. Well, his asthma has been so bad lately that I've taken to doing the same thing again. This time though, his coughing is so intense we're both up, but when he does fall asleep with a nebulizer mask attached to his face, my hand is on him to make sure his breathing is normal. This wasn't a memory I really wanted to repeat, but I'm fully aware that his disabilities could be far worse, so I'm treasuring the time when my youngest son wants his mommy to take care of him.








6 comments:
I have no idea where she gets that "small" personality from!!!!! Haha! Love this pic and can't wait to see the rest! We are getting pictures taken on th 18th. I'm sure they will be just as memorable ;)
I remember the beautiful noise that came with that pose! Was such a fun afternoon. Kiss the kids for me and by the way, she looks beautiful with her bible.
Love ya,
Lolah
Oh, Tiff, I just love that photo! Your miss Sunflower makes me want to pack my bags and head to Ethiopia and pick a Sunflower of my own! :-)
Gabe has asthma, thankfully kept very much in check with Singular, but those times when he has needed his inhaler are not fun. Hope C does better in the future.
They changed the name of the Peppermint drink too, but I can't remember what they call it now. I'm still calling the drink the same way I have been for as many Christmas's as I can remember! Hope C. feels better soon, and tell Sunflower that there is nothing wrong with being loud and in front! Too cute!
poor C. :( Grace has a NASTY cough right now too... no fun at all.... hope he's feeling better soon! And LOVE the Christmas picture!!! Can't wait to see the rest!! She is so adorable!!!!!!
Tiffany, I enjoy your blog. I am in LR, AR and attend church with Yvonne Davis. she thinks so highly of you and would like your personal info to get in touch with you and see pics of the kids etc...your name came up at church whe nwe were talking about Partners in Progress. you can e-mail me at julieann64@sbcglobal.net or my blog is julieann64@blogspot.com. Thanks for sharing your family.
Julie Patrick Delashaw
Post a Comment