Sunday, January 27, 2008

The African Children's Choir

The African Children's Choir assists in the well-being and education of Uganda's poorest children.  I cannot WAIT to bring our little Ethiopian light home!  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them! This is one of my favorite songs that they do. It makes me teary seeing God's joy shine through their faces. Great video post!

Tiffany Rose said...

WOW! Those kids have GREAT rhythm and I'm so impressed with their harmonies for their age! :) Thanks for sharing this video with us, it made me miss Uganda!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! They performed at our church last year. We love to watch them sing and dance!

Debbie said...

I have listened and listened to the children sing. I thought I had commented already but guess I didn't. It makes me miss Africa!!
I want to go back!!!

Debbie

Tiffany said...

I can think of way to get you back to Africa! ;) All in God's timing, right? Thanks for helping ME get to Africa!