J. has the most terrific smile! His whole face lights up! You all are a truly beautiful family. Merry Christmas to you too!
Tiffany,Looks cold Brrrr....Makes me think...C and J need to put hats on. And why don't I put on a Jacket?Tim :)
the slide show looks great! :) Now that I have the new camera we'll have to do it again! :)
Beautiful pics Tiffany! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.
I love the pics!!! They are great!!! You are a beautiful family!!!God bless!Debbie Wankel
Tiffany, Thanks for sharing! Your family is so beautiful. How did you husband get Judah so high in the air? What a beautiful countryside you live in.
Great pictures! We're praying that things will work out soon and for the best for everyone involved with your third adoption.
What a fun picture day! You all actually look like you were enjoying yourselves which is more than I can say for most of our picture days! You are a gorgeous Momma, Tiffany, with a handsome brood of boys along side you! Merry Christ-Mas!
Positively gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
9 comments:
J. has the most terrific smile! His whole face lights up! You all are a truly beautiful family. Merry Christmas to you too!
Tiffany,
Looks cold Brrrr....
Makes me think...C and J need to put hats on. And why don't I put on a Jacket?
Tim :)
the slide show looks great! :) Now that I have the new camera we'll have to do it again! :)
Beautiful pics Tiffany! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family.
I love the pics!!! They are great!!! You are a beautiful family!!!
God bless!
Debbie Wankel
Tiffany, Thanks for sharing! Your family is so beautiful. How did you husband get Judah so high in the air? What a beautiful countryside you live in.
Great pictures! We're praying that things will work out soon and for the best for everyone involved with your third adoption.
What a fun picture day! You all actually look like you were enjoying yourselves which is more than I can say for most of our picture days! You are a gorgeous Momma, Tiffany, with a handsome brood of boys along side you! Merry Christ-Mas!
Positively gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment