As firmly as he believes that cats are for chasing and music is for dancing, C. believes that if he covers his eyes, he is invisible and can therefore get away with anything! Several times each night, and in the wee hours of the morning, we find him running through the house with his eyes covered when he should be in bed. He'll even make a run for it right in front of us, like he did here, completely unaware that we can see him, convinced he's invisible and invincible. Usually, he'll run into a wall or two on the way, and often he'll yell, "I'm Okay!" or "Silly goose!" from the ground-still covering his eyes. Don't feel sorry for us about this, though. It is much prefered to the once weekly sneaking- off- of- the- diaper- in the pack-n-play and pooping. We may not always see that happening, but we smell it, and it is a mess. For that, you can take pity on us. Not only us, actually, but all of us raising two year olds! Merry Christmas! By the way, sorry the video is dark...it was 10:00 pm... and someone was supposed to be sleeping...
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Tiffany,
Oh the irony.
You say we cannot see "C" because the film is dark.
Did you consider the possiblity that "'C"'s theory is true and the film is dark (and we cannot see him) b/c his eyes are covered.
Hmmmm..
JK...JK..
Timmy
How cute!! I think it's so cute when kids think that. Heidy will hide her eyes and think you can't see her, too!! He is so cute, even if you can't see him!! ;-)
Debbie Wankel
I really laughed when I watched this. My daughter used to think the same thing...
HA! I don't even have to see it. It's fine that it is dark because I know exactly what he is doing. Mine did the same thing. The silly goose part is a riot! Don't worry-the school age years are just around the corner with their own set is challenges!
Post a Comment