
Tim's home safe! Yay! Now he has two toddlers following him everywhere and not giving him a moment's peace. Though, I don't hear him complaining about it a bit! Welcome home, Tim! We missed you!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Posted by Tiffany at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Yeah! Welcome back Cooter!
Hey my favorite son-in-law is home safe and sound!!!!!!!! So glad to have you back. Talk to you all soon. Love and Kisses, Lolah
Looks like Tim might have to to go the electric razor route! So glad you are all back together! God bless,
Tim and Tif-
I was at my moms over Thanksgiving and got to see everyone and Tom gave me your blog address. I am slowly working my way from Jan to current. I am very happy for you and will be keeping you in my prayers. The pictures are great and the reading is even better.
Love
Angel
Post a Comment