Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's been awhile since I've posted, but I have good reason! We decided last minute to go to my dad and Janne's in Arkansas for Thanksgiving (a day or so before we got in the car to leave), and we didn't get back until this evening. In addition, I've had blogging technical difficulties; have you noticed my template has changed ten times the past few days??? And, now Dad is having technical difficulties with his computer, on which is our Thanksgiving pictures. So, as soon as he gets those to me, I'll update the blog on our wonderful trip to Lake Hamilton. Just listen to C, and "wait one minute," or maybe one or two days. I'll get them up eventually! Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys are so adorable! I can't get over how much Judah looks like Dan in some poses..mostly from the side.

Did you all have a great Thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time with your dad. I love Caleb's haircut. He looks wonderful. Love ya, Lolah

Debbie said...

I just realized that my note came through as anonymous! Sorry about that...it was me...Debbie in NNY!