Tim and I just got back from our annual "mid-west tour." Usually we do this around the holidays, but my grandpa passed away, so we went early. We spent time with my family, with Tim's family, and in St. Louis with my brother. I LOVE having a relative in St. Louis again. St. Louis is where I was raised, and it is definately "home." We had a great time there hanging out with Steve ("SSSSS" as J calls him), and visiting with old, dear friends. To see pics of some of that, check out Becky and Jenny's blog. Links to their blogs are on the right side of my blog. Just click their names, and you'll see pics of our fun day at Grant's Farm. We're home now, within twelve hours of J's first day of preschool! When I have more time, I'll do my own blog post-with pictures-instead of routing people to Jenny and Becky! Thanks for providing great pics, Karl! Have a great week!
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
It was WONDERFUL seeing you too!! Your family is so precious, and I was so happy to meet everyone!! We'll have to get you all back out again here soon! Lots of love from St. Louie!!!
Glad you are all home safe and sound. Give Judah a big kiss for me on his first day of preschool. Love, Mom (Lolah)
Post a Comment