


Here are some pictures from our visit with my mom last week (and one cute one from her last visit). J. calls her "La," short for "Lolah" which is "grandma" in Tagalog. It's always nice when grandparents come in to give Tim and I a break! My mom doesn't hesitate to jump in to change diapers, feed a kid, or redirect a behavior. Tim and I even got a night out to enjoy some Mexican food and good coffee-kid free! We had a great time, Mom, and we can't wait to see the other grandparents-oddly enough, the only ones who go by the traditional "Grandma and Grandpa"- in a couple of weeks.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Thanks, Mom!
Posted by Tiffany at 12:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I had a wonderful time too. I miss the boys so much already. Hope to be there again before summer is out. Give all three of your guys a big kiss for me and I will talk to you soon. XXOOX Lolah
What a blessing grandchildren are to those of us who find ourselves "older" these days. Lolah is looking good as a grandma! Thanks for the great pictures Tiff!
Post a Comment