
There's no other reason for this post other than I'm so in love with these two boys I think my heart could burst! :) And two other things: 1. C. loves pickles. Isn't that weird? I think it's because they're the perfect teethers; irregardless, he's made a habit of gumming away his "pre-dinner pickle" lately. 2. After a little rocky start full of jealousy and distance, these two have become inseparable! J. is protective of C. now, and C. cracks up at all of J.'s antics. They are true brothers.





Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Nothing other than some cute pics
Posted by Tiffany at 12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
They are SO sweet! A lot of the reason they have become so close is that they have a good mommy and daddy who encouraged it! They are precious! I can't wait to meet them in person one day after hearing about them and seeing so many cute pics!!
Those are such sweet pictures, they get cuter every day. i hope Spencer has a brother someday he can be protective over and best buds with.
They are special, can't wait to see them. And hug them. Just two days until I get to see them.
Grandma.
We are very excited to see you all too! Judah has been trying to sign "grandma" and "grandpa" lately, but it's a more complicated sign, so it's hit and miss. But they are both more than ready to be spoiled and loved on!
Thanks Tiffany for sharing your pictures with all of us! You have two handsome sons! They will be very blessed to grow up in a home that teaches them about the Lord.
God bless,
Good Morning Daughter, The pictures are wonderful. I went through withdrawal after I got home. I miss those little guys so much. Have a great visit with your dad and Jan. Love much, Lolah
Tiffany - they are gorgeous boys. I have shown the photos to Mario and he loves nothing more than touching the computer ... doesn't way anything (language is still the thing we are working on most) but you can feel it means somthing. Karen
Post a Comment