Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Tiramasu






That's what I think of when I see this delicious dark chocolate face.  He had a rough week with his asthma and a fever.  He wanted to play outside, but was cold, then hot, then cold... when I took these pictures.  He missed some school, but he's back to his old self now, kiss-y faces and all.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Have mercy he's beautiful! Love him!!!

Life Unbound said...

We've had a rough couple of weeks with our asthma boys too. Glad he's feeling better. Just gotta love that he smiles with his whole face and those beautiful twinkling eyes!

Tera Melber said...

Don't know if you remember me from the Philipine yahoo group. First of all, he is stinkin' adorable. Love the pictures! Secondly, would you mind e-mailing me? I had a couple of questions for you about the agencies you used. teram@insightbb.com

Becky said...

STUNNING!!! What a gorgeous boy! His little personality just shines through!

Mom said...

WOW I can't wait to see that kiss-y face up close and personal. May 26th seems a long way off. Kiss the little ones for me and tell them Lolah misses them.
Can't wait to see all of you,
Love, Mom

Debbie said...

I am glad he is better!!! He is such a handsome little guy!!!

Debbie