I've been inside for a week.
These sunbeams are nice, but I want to feel them on my skin.
Can't we go out? PLEASE?
YAY!!!
I want to feel the flowers tickle my toes,
Share some hammy gossip with the turtle-give him the real scoop on the chicken pox,
Play clapping games with my big brother, J.,
and squeal into the fresh air!
Oh, I'm so glad these chicken pox are gone! Spring blossoms, potting soil, a cool breeze, prickly grass and crickets await me! If only I could get this walking thing figured out, I'd own the yard!








10 comments:
That first b&w of her by the door is magnificent! What a moment captured in beauty. That was a quick round of the pox. Glad she's feeling better. She's beautiful as always,
Yeah-the doctor put her on a Rx for the chicken pox, and as soon as she got on that-the 3rd day of infection-it cleared up quickly. Where was this Rx when I had the pox for like 2 weeks as a kid!? Anyway, I'm still keeping her far from pregnant women and the elderly for a couple of days, but she's more or less good as new!
Tiffany,
She is so beautiful! I am glad she is feeling so much better.
Beautiful pics!! She has the prettiest smile :) Glad to know she is feeling much better!!! Miss you guys!
Beautiful! What a gorgeous little girl.
Beautiful pictures!!! She is stunning!!!! Glad the pox are long gone!
She's getting so big, Tiffany! What a sweetie.
WOW! She is growing so fast. Can't wait to see her and her brothers in a couple of months. Her hair is growing too. She is so beautiful.
Kiss the kids for me,
Love ya, Mom
Well this explains why I have been missing yall. I didn't even know she had the pox. Better now than in 8th grade like me. As always, you have captured her beauty on film. Katherine, says "Hi Gee-da!"
Is that really the same little girl who came home not all that long ago? Even though she has not been well she looks like she is blossoming (just like spring)
Post a Comment