Looks like you were able to do a lot of good while there. I see why this place is so important to you. Glad that you are home safe and sound. I love you, Mom
Thanks so much for sharing! You looked so at home in such a foreign place. I applaud all of you for your work there. By the way, we've started the adoption process! What a huge thing! Terrifying but exciting at the same time. Thanks for your inspiration. I look forward to pics of you with your new daughter!
Awesome Tiff! I'm going to link it for my people b/c I STILL haven't updated my blog! I'm soooo behind. But T leaves tonight, so I should get more done then! See ya in a week! Off on another adventure we go!!
I need to know if you will give me some adoption advice. Military related, country related, parenting related. So many questions since this definitely uncharted waters for me but you are far from a novice. I'd love to pick your brain a bit. Drop me a line at christine.m.short@gmail.com if you are willing to help me. Thanks!
5 comments:
Looks like you were able to do a lot of good while there. I see why this place is so important to you. Glad that you are home safe and sound. I love you, Mom
Thanks so much for sharing! You looked so at home in such a foreign place. I applaud all of you for your work there. By the way, we've started the adoption process! What a huge thing! Terrifying but exciting at the same time. Thanks for your inspiration. I look forward to pics of you with your new daughter!
Awesome Tiff! I'm going to link it for my people b/c I STILL haven't updated my blog! I'm soooo behind. But T leaves tonight, so I should get more done then! See ya in a week! Off on another adventure we go!!
I can't believe how many people you all reached alone in such a short time! God's hand was on you! God Bless you,
Joy
I need to know if you will give me some adoption advice. Military related, country related, parenting related. So many questions since this definitely uncharted waters for me but you are far from a novice. I'd love to pick your brain a bit. Drop me a line at christine.m.short@gmail.com if you are willing to help me. Thanks!
Post a Comment