I'm shy...
I'm tough...
I'm artistic (even when I shouldn't be...)
And I'm sooooooo handsome! (Notice his hair has almost completely grown in from the haircut incident. YAY! Now we just need to get everyones' stomachs recovered from the Cool Whip incident. I think I'm going to put bungee cords and alarms on our refridgerator! And the walls still need to be restored from the blue marker incident.... oh, toddlers...)









8 comments:
Tiffany - he's precious! I love the last picture the best!
I saw Peggy Hope this weekend and she was asking about your mom, and said she would love to hear from her. There's a link to Peggy's blog on mine.
Take care!
P.S. - Tucker loves Cool Whip and recognizes the containers in the store!
He IS about the most beautiful boy I've ever seen! Have a wonderul Veteran's Day-
What a handsome lad! Very cute.
Very cute! :)
You are right, too cute not to post!! He is a very handsome boy! Toddlers are fun!!!!
God bless!
Debbie Wankel
Ok, the last pic is my favorite! That's my grandson!!!
Love ya, Mom (lolah)
They know when to turn the charm on! He looks great - even with his haircut - and just as everyone has said ... too cute ... I love those sweet smiles. Makes your heart melt.
I didn't find the couch pics, but the wall is lovely! 8^)
Post a Comment