Your youngest looks so happy in those pictures! I don't think I've ever seen him not happy. See you when you return.
We miss you all so much! You all look so good and happy! Give the boys a kiss for us. Love you! Jay, Sara & the boys
yea! Looks like you had a great 4th! :) Will I see you at church on Sunday?
Tiffany,great pictures. I am glad you and the boys had a good 4th.love youTim
Hi Tiffany,Great photos! Owen didn't like the fireworks either. We had to watch from inside Travis and Kari's house!Take care,Shelly
Great pics!!! So glad you had a good 4th! I love the slideshows!!!
That's awesome! I feel more independent for having seen it. I actually mistook Tom for Tim in one of the pictures!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
7 comments:
Your youngest looks so happy in those pictures! I don't think I've ever seen him not happy. See you when you return.
We miss you all so much! You all look so good and happy! Give the boys a kiss for us. Love you! Jay, Sara & the boys
yea! Looks like you had a great 4th! :) Will I see you at church on Sunday?
Tiffany,
great pictures. I am glad you and the boys had a good 4th.
love you
Tim
Hi Tiffany,
Great photos! Owen didn't like the fireworks either. We had to watch from inside Travis and Kari's house!
Take care,
Shelly
Great pics!!! So glad you had a good 4th! I love the slideshows!!!
That's awesome! I feel more independent for having seen it.
I actually mistook Tom for Tim in one of the pictures!
Post a Comment