Each morning, we've taken to singing
"This is the day, this is the day
that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made.
I will rejoice, I will rejoice
and be glad in it, and be glad in it.This is the day that the Lord has made.
I will rejoice and be glad in it.This is the day, this is the day
that the Lord has made."
I can honestly say that I don't think either boy needed this daily reminder to be joyful. But it's done me good. I wonder at what age I quit joyfully leaping out of bed at 7:00 am, donning my reindeer antlers with glee, and giggling with wonder at the delectability of cheese. Kids have taught us, or at least reminded us, of a lot of lessons, not the least of which has been to be thankful for the day we have, and to live it with a joyful heart.








4 comments:
Tim and Tiffany,
I LOVE this pic of Caleb. He's an
angel!!!
Blessings,
Nikki
I've gotten emails saying that comments won't post to the blog. This is a test. Testing...testing... If you can read this, try posting your comment again. I have no idea what the problem was! Sorry!
Hello, I hate how fast moving our world has become. Makes it hard to stop and smell the roses and be thankful for the day we have. That being said, I love being able to see my grandbabies each morning before I go to work! So cool/
Love ya, Lolah
So cute and so true! We can learn so much from kids, huh? I LOVE the antlers!!! :) Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment