Friday, May 12, 2006

Quack! Quack!

Can you remember when you were
as tall as a goose, as curious as a stranger in a new land,
when Daddy made all the scary things not scary anymore,

and a goose "Honk! Honk!" made you smile a hundred times in a row,
or the first time you saw a duck,
and you ate more of the bread than what you shared with them,
but that was OK because Mom and Dad loved you anyway, and your brother shared enough with our feathered friends for everybody.

4 comments:

Becky said...

How sweet is that!!!! I love it! Sarah Gentry and I were talking about you last night... you're so cool, Tif! We love and miss you here!! :)

Tiffany said...

Awww... I miss YOU guys! If it were easier to get car seats, pack-n-plays, diaper bags, bottles, and buggies on an airplane I would be back there yesterday! Someday soon, I hope.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a way to start the morning. I love the way you can make a beautiful story about my grandbabies learning of life. I am so impressed with you as a mom. I love you, kiss the boys for me (all 3 of them). See ya soon. Lolah

bluggier said...

"And daddy made all the scary things not scary any more"...what a line...and what a time to think about the "daddy" we have in our Heavenly Father. Thanks, Tiffany.

Jay Plank
Southwest Church