
J.: "We have to take pictures again?"
C.: "Yeah-she does this all the time. And remember, she doesn't stop until it's perfect. And new guy-if you keep me here all day they'll be revenge. You're not getting any of my carrots at dinner. I know it'll be hard with a face like that, but just follow my lead and it'll be over real soon. Come on-like me. Look cute." 
C.: "Wait a minute...you're going to need some help. Here-lift your lips up, like this, and look right into the camera."
J.: "How does this look?"
C.: "OK-hold it right there and we may have something."
C.: "Oh, new guy, you've got a lot to learn... This lady does NOT do goofy. You've got to be cool and natural, like me. I told you-think cute."
C.: "Time out, Mom-we need a minute to confer. OK, new guy, just listen to me. I'll tell you how it's done."
J.: "I'll do whatever you say. Just make it end."

J.: "How's this?"
C.: "That's better, but it's taking so much of my energy to get it out of you that you made me forget to smile. One more. And do it right; I'm seeing spots."

C.: "Perfect!"
J.: "This lady's crazy."
C.: "Yeah-but as long as you smile, she's happy, so keep it up. You may even get some of my carrots."








5 comments:
Tiff, I love this. The boys look wonderful. So glad that Judah is in his own bed now. If only he wasn't such a light sleeper so Caleb could be in there too. Hopefully in a few nights both boys will have it down pat. I love you, Lola
Just remember that someday they will be the ones making the decisions on how to care for you! Cute pictures!
I laughed so hard! The captions are great. My favorite shot is the "time out to confer" one. Won't be long before they're actually able to conspire like this for reals!
Hi Tiffany. I am at mom and dad's. Just showed them the site with the new pictures on it. I will call you in a day or two. Love ya, Mom
This is laugh-out-loud halarious!! You're definitely their mom since you can already read their minds. Thanks for sharing! soooo cute.
Post a Comment